Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Awakes PM to me of Racism

Options
  • 18-06-2004 9:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Here is a pure racist and using underhand nazi type tatics, he has abused one to many persons and this is what I got in PM this morning...

This Person should be Banned

thanks!
    "Oh yeah Irish Awake get of this thread now you sick piece of flith.

People like you should be hung for all to see..

What are you another gobbels or hitler

Come meet me and a few of my Jewish friends and lets see how hard you are as your sick comments are both evil and inhuman do you worship satan as well."

is what you said. ha! you really are an angry little boy! you do know you need to calm down, we wouldn't want to suffer from stress! it is your belief that does who do not conform to your views should be hung? now who sounds like a nazi? i must congradulate you for making a fool out of yourself out there! well done, you're a winner. you debate with less capabilites than a barbarian. the likes of you are letting us win. with idiots like you against us we grow stronger. so i do appreciate your mere existance. no i do not worship satan? what kind of logic do you have? as for you and your homo, i mean jew friends, i'd rather you didn't invite to a jew orgy. it's not my type of thing. glad you enjoy it though!
    looking forward to 'debating' with you again you pathetic joke of a human!! lol!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Okay firstly private messages are usually meant to be private. There are a few exceptions to this. For example if it looks like the PM was just rhetoric or spam and was also unsolicited, then I would suggest contacting an admin as such spam is not tolerated, regardless of content. The whole bubbles incident demonstrates this. However in general it is considered bad conduct to post regarding the specifics of a PM one has received.

If the PM was abusive or in any way threatening, then I recommend you contact an admin immediately. You don't have to take that kind of crap. Really. However posting here with such threats as "Come meet me and a few of my Jewish friends and lets see how hard you are as your sick comments are both evil and inhuman do you worship satan as well." (sic) isn't going to do you any favors.

I would recommend a judicious use of the 'Ignore' feature. Show Ireland Awake you love him!

Oh and thread locked. This isn't going anywhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement