Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo IT Online exam results!

Options
  • 18-06-2004 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭

For anyone from Sligo IT browsing the board - the results which were due to be available online this morning (18th June) at 11am have now been postponed.

They will not be available online til 2pm on Monday 28th of June.

It's fu**in ridiculous! :mad: Was a bag of nerves and couldn't sleep last night waiting for the results and now this morning find out they're not out for another week and a half!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 katpat

I am annoyed too!:mad: I wanted to get the results online.

If the exam board meetings have taken place, the results should have been posted on the relevant notice boards yesterday, I wonder if they have been.

It says on the website-

Semester 2 Results are posted on the Notice boards outside School Administration Offices 2 days after the Examination Board Meetings have taken place. The exam boards for Semester 2 in the academic year 2008/09 are taking place 15 June 2009.

(Then again, this info is coming from the same people who said that results would be online today!)

Does anyone know if they are up?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

That post is from 5 years ago. :D

Sligo IT forum is here.

Advertisement