Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is bush visiting the park?

Options
  • 18-06-2004 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

On my usual run past the American ambassadors residence yesterday I noticed the July 4th marquee was going up a week earlier than usual. On running closer to the back of the premises I also noticed 2 armed security guards in black uniform and sunglasses being very interested in my interest. I'd say we're in for a quick helicopter visit....who's going on the march here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

im not sure if he's going to be there. but what is the route of the dublin march...

they were refused permission to a picnic there on the 29th... not that you should need permission

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

what date is the march?

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

theres marches by various groups in shannon (including shanon residents) and around the country on the 25th and 26th 26th for other then shannon and yes theres a precursor tour of war industries this sat 230 parnell square...

he did ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Beer Baron

wouldn't it be funny for all the people in Shannon and all the ppl who's flights are ****ed and all the ppl who have to get up @ all hours in the morning to go to work either in the airport or the industrial estate or otherwise and all the ppl with early flights who won't be able to stay in all those fully-booked hotels and all the crap the gardaí and everyone else have had to put up with, all the late hours, all the security mumbo jumbo, and as our police and armed forces unwillingly bow to Washnington and trample the rights of Irish citizens and totally bring the town to a standstill so the most hated man on earth can be safe. All for one man...

And wouldn't it be funny if the sneaky bastard is only using Shannon as a decoy?
    Wouldn't that just be hilarious?

Advertisement