Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

03 Fabia For Sale

Options
  • 18-06-2004 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

For Sale:

Skoda Fabia 1.2 Litre HTP Engine

Mileage Exactly 22,000 Miles

Purchased and Registered in Feb,2003

Colour Mettalic Black

The Car also has 1 Years Warranty Left on it.

Professionally tinted Windows within NCT limits 20(Medium Tint) on upper windows and 25(Limo Black on rear windows).

Professionally fitted twin back box.

Lexus Clusters, which are pretty unique for this car at the moment.

Extras:

1. Air conditioning
    2. ABS
    3. ASR
    4. Mettalic Paint
    5. Standard 14" Skoda Five Spoke,Five Stud Alloys with Security Locking Studs.
    6. Pioneer DEH 7400 MP Headunit (MP3) with Steering Wheel Remote.
    7. Full Kicker Front Speakers, Driven by Pionner AMP
    8. Kicker 6" x 9" Rear Speakers on the Back Shelf.
    9. Pioneer 4 Channel Amp
    10.Kicker 10" Inch Subwoofer with Purpose built enclosure.

Car in perfect coinditon inside and out is and has had it's 20K Service done recently.

Reason for sale is I am looking to move to a bigger engine most likely diesel.

This is the Comfort Version and cost in total 19,000 Euro and due to depriciation etc.

I will sell the car for 14,500(But this is very negotable), I have all the reciepts etc and to buy this car second hand with these features would cost around 16,000 from a dealer. I am open to reasonable offers.

I am situated in Dundalk but work in Dublin so I am easy regarding travelling.

It would be a good car for a young person as insurance is low and tax per year is 251 euro.

I love this car but need a bit more power and a diesel...

It is taxed also until Oct,2004.

v

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 serpeh1

hi
    just woundering where you got the lexus lights and for how much?
    i cant find them anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Wrestlemania

From a Friend in Holland.

you can get them from east coast alloys now for 216 euros for a set. They have about 4 sets in stock.

They are in Ardee in Louth just off the M1 so easy enough to find.

Can be fitted in about 15 mins. Very Simple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 serpeh1

ok thanks for that - will be getting a set

• Registered Users Posts: 65,382 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by Wrestlemania
    Reason for sale is I am looking to move to a bigger engine most likely diesel

Would you consider trading it in at the dealer for a new Octavia TDI? You should get a good price for it there :)

Advertisement