Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Entrance Of All Time!

• 18-06-2004 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

What do ye reckon was the best entrance of all time? HHH at wm17, HBK comin in on that rope thingy,HHH returning at MSG after being out 4 nearly a year,Taker at WM 20? I think ya cant beat Austins at WM 17 when the fink says "and in this contest there will be NOOOOO disqualification" and then JR goes "WHAT? WHEN WAS THAT ADDED??" and then then...... WHUUUUUUUUUMPKKKKKIIIISSSSSSH!!!! the glass breaks and over 70000 texans go mad and blow the roof off the buildin for their local hero! still get a shiver up my spine when i see it!! HHH at the point is right up there too, i managed to bring in a videocamera and got his entire entrance perfectly,from the first strum of the guitar on his entrance music to when he sprays the water and the whole point is lit up with camera flashes!! LETHAL!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

There've been some great ones. Have to say I loved Stone Cold's cause it was always so unexpected. Just the sound of the glass breaking and him legging it to the ring!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

The Hardy Boyz at TLC 2, WM20 was one of my favs.
    Kanes Debut at HIAC1
    Bret Hart Summer Slam 1994
    Taker WM20

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

My favourites wud be undertakers entrance at wm20, amidst the jaw-dropping amazing atmosphere our room was filled with silence then my m8 cracks this really filthy fart that made the whole thing so funny.

Jericho and HBKs entrances at both wm 19 and wm20.

HHH entrances in wm16 and Dublin 2004.

Hardy boyz entrances during TLC2 at wm17

Austin returns at No Way Out 2003.

The Rock & Hulk Hogan at wm19.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

Undertakers at Wrestlemania 20.

Any Ric Flair entrance.

Eugenes entrances.

And since when did HBK come down the "rope thingy" at wrestlemania 17?Coulda sworn it was Wrestlemania 12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Originally posted by Gonzo
    My favourites wud be undertakers entrance at wm20, amidst the jaw-dropping amazing atmosphere our room was filled with silence then my m8 cracks this really filthy fart that made the whole thing so funny.

Yeah Ill never forget that...

Dun Dun Da-Dun
    Dun Da Dun Dun Dun Dun DA-DAH
    FURRRRRRRRRRRRRRPH!!!

"Dave," says I "Fer Fu*k sake, I waited 6 weeks to see that entrance"
    Gonzo giggles like a fN machine gun!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Ric Flair.

Rey Mysterios is pretty original.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 yami308

Not just ring entrances, but what about an entrance into a promotion?

When Jericho first appeared in the WWE (or was it WWF?) and he'd walk in and interupt other people's interviews. Confronting The Rock and 'Taker, among others, that was classic! Made me tune in every week just to see who'd be next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Entrances Undertakers at WM20 cus I was at it : )
    I remember A post on here a long time ago asking who's entrance was most memorable and I said Owen Harts...but that was tasteless and I just would like to apologise for that now....

I loved the way Kurt Angle came to WWE...pump him up so he'd be a huge baby face, debuting in his hometown and beating the tar out of Shawn Stasiak (from planet Stasiak!) and getting cheered all the while and in a streak of brillance getting on the bike afterwards and giving one of the greatest heel promos of all time...Its True, Its damn True!...The Fact they didn't have him doing mic work before hand was genius...I also liked Tazz's too bad they didn't follow it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭burningspirit

one word. GILLBERG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

Ahhh Gillberg classic.

Tazz's entrance was good actually, you forget he was very briefly huge with ww(f)e. Huge pop in New York wasn't it when he rolled over Angle.

If you want to talk about entrances into a fed, how about when Scott Hall jumped the guard rail on Nitro and wrestling changed forever!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Shawn Michaels on his zip line - Wrestlemania XII
    Undertaker - first WWE appearance, still sends shivers down my spine
    Kane - first appearance HIAC

Not really an entrance, but part of a promo - Mankind changing to Cactus Jack before RR 2000 - fantastic promo and metamorphisis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Austin returns at No Way Out 2003. defo the enterence that had me litertally jumping for joy.

what a moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Ah yeah any austin entrance was class, whether he was breakin up Takers attempted marriage to Stephanie,bustin up the alliance b4 his 2nd heel turn, drivin the beer truck or the CLASSIC scenario: Austins tag partner is in the ring gettin whupped round the place for a few mins with no sign of austin anywhere when WHUUUUUUUUUUUMPKISH!!! Down he comes, waistcoat goes in the air,fists and middlefingers flyin,lou thez press here,lou thez press there,stunner for you,stunner for you,stunners for EVERYBODY! Never got old! Hope he comes back at some stage!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

I didn't see it, I only read the reports, but it sounded truly awersome.

ECW 2000, Mike Awesome is the champ. The fans all know that he is headed for WCW, and it is ineivitabl;e that he is going to drop the belt.
    There had been a massive brawl, and virtually asll the locker room had had their assses kicked. Judge Jeff Jones and Mike coming out saying there is no one left, and that they were about to leave. The whole crowd were chanting R V D. Thats noit who they got....

Tazz's music hit. He'd been in the WWF for months. He comes out to a thundering ovation, and chants of "Welcome back." He choked Awesome out in about three minutes, and thaught him a thing or two about how to do the right thing when leaving a company.

That was, in my opinion, the greatest entrance for any wrestler I could possibly imagine.

Advertisement