Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next year?

Options
  • 18-06-2004 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi all

Im just wondering what everyones doin nxt year.Im doin finace and venture management in Maynooth,and she was like yes way and I was like no way,bitch

Herr Krupp of Essen
    :ninja:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

About 10 topics on this already but

DC121 computer applications, DCU

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭thebigmc

heh heh, its my first ever post! You should all bow down before me! after 2weeks of reading posts here i decided i should register, so here i am!

I was thinkin of venture management too Witmann, wat made you go for it?

I still gota fill out change of mind dis weekend! Either Architecture, PE teachin, computer engg, law or dat venture management! a nice wide spread! :D
    any1 got ne advice by d way, wud b much appreciated!

Hail me and my first post!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Corona

Ummmm quite varied courses dontcha think? I think u should close your eyes and do eenie meeny miney mo ... most constructive way of choosing

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Cathy

Physics & Astronomy in Galway, hopefully! Unless I suddenly change my mind and decide to do English again. I don't know. I'll flip a coin or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

theoretical physics
    maths
    physics and astromony

first 3 choices

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Atreides

Originally posted by PrecariousNuts
    theoretical physics

where? trinity?

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

IT in NUIG, that's if I didn't fail Biology. Do you think they'll mark it easy since this is the first exam of the new syllabus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Atreides

Originally posted by PrecariousNuts
    yes

Good course, tough as a bitch though, somethign like 20% drop out rate. survive the first term then the rest is yours. Couple of lads here are doing it, i suggest you talk to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Financial Maths and Economics in NUIG, or Mechanical Engineering in UL. Judging by my exam performance so far, it'll probably be mech. eng. in UL...

• Advertisement

I think I did already over in the physics/chemistry forum. I'm intent on getting that course, I love physics, I love maths... it seems like a match made in heaven. I should be able to survive the first term, I never quit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

electronic engineering in UCD. See ya'll there! I still have to do physics, applied maths and music, but i know i have my course :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Celtic studies - NUI Galway.

I'd do Fiontar in DCU, but I suck at french.

Film Studies in GMIT.

That or I emigrate and do film in America or England.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

Hi all,

Forgive me if this is off topic but we all need a little r&r from the Lc.
    Anyway i just want to know what you guys all think of my nice new WW2 German MP40 PFC blowback version!.

Its a present i got off my parents for working hard etc....

So what have you guys all got planned to reward yourselves?

Trips abroad, taking a year off etc

*!Please note this is not pellet gun.....just an exspensive replica that fires blanks!*

Herr Krupp of Essen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mattg

The Leaving Cert again...

nah, only jokin, thats the one thing I would never do.

I will probably do business studies in UL or computer systems in UL. Or if all else fails business and computers in LIT.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

go scare some old people with that inside a bank. loads of fun will follow.

Got insurance on a new car for the year, along with a share in the car. Although they did pick the most fecked up time to get it, right in the middle of the leaving cert. Just a *tiny* bit distracting.

Another misleading thread title. Damn you to hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 mattg

Im off to America on Thursday for the whole summer. OH YEA. Cant wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

thought iwas gonna pick meself up a cute boards women for me debs. DAMN YOU AGAIN FALSE TITLE!

I got driving lessons :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

Its all about foolling ppl into my posts

Its all about the presentation :P

Herr Krupp Of Essen

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I got a slap across my head. I now know what is good for me.

I read the title as : preview of physics paper

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by Micheal Wittman

Anyway i just want to know what you guys all think of my nice new WW2 German MP40 PFC blowback version!.

Its a present i got off my parents for working hard etc....

You live in a mountain cabin and wear a tinfoil hat, don't you? Need any help extracting your fillings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

ummm..what do you plan to do with that gun......kinda creepy......???

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Em. I'm probably going to get my beer fest funded. And I got some new clothes.

Was gonna try for BB, but I'm moving to college in September, so no use having it in if no one uses it.

anyone going to be a mad research scientist? im going to do biomedical science in CIT and UCC..............

The fact that footballers get paid millions while researchers working for the benefit of humanity get paid/treated like **** disturbs me greatly. So I probably won't be one unless it changes

Originally posted by Jesjes
    Was gonna try for BB, but I'm moving to college in September, so no use having it in if no one uses it.

What about that 3 month free trial thing? You should have the option of cancelling it, they take back the modem and cut the connection. You have happy happy fun time during the summer, and then feck off to NUIG and leave them in their state of non-broadbandness. Perfect plan.

• Advertisement

i dunno whats wrong with me ,ever since i was wee little all ive been i interested in was science i just couldnt imagine doing anything else...i was going to do all 3 sciences for the leaving but chose art instead of physics...i do have an interest in physics mainly quantum physics and all that---does wonders for my big imagination----but the physics course in secondary just bored me to death and i am totally crap at maths

Advertisement