Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next year?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

this is pissing me off......man im gettting so distracted i was trying to study organic chemistry for a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭blobert

Is that the guy out of Chips!!!???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    it was a cool pic from the burning man why wont it work??!!!
    FU4.jpg

thanks :( you make me feel a lot better for my lack of computational abilities....

thanks :( you make me feel a lot better for my lack of computational abilities....

Thats ok....FU23.jpg

• Advertisement

ill get it soon...anyway i think its sommit wrong with my comp cuz my comp whizz of a bro cant even figure it out

ill get it soon...anyway i think its sommit wrong with my comp cuz my comp whizz of a bro cant even figure it out

Well i have plenty more if you want me to go on.

***slaps dingdong across the hand**** be a gentleman to the lady and refrain from bruising her ego;)

***slaps dingdong across the hand**** be a gentleman to the lady and refrain from bruising her ego;)

You leave my dingdong alone, thank you very much.

cabron lugrube!!!!

• Advertisement

cabron lugrube!!!!
    WTF2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

cabron lugrube!!!!

Indeed.

Well there's not much point in filling out the diploma section if you can't find any diploma courses you want to do. I put down 4, but I wouldnt *really* want to do them. Just as a very last resort, incase everything goes horibly, horribly wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

If everything goes horribly wrong I'm slitting my wrists in the bath heh

Originally posted by PrecariousNuts
    If everything goes horribly wrong I'm slitting my wrists in the bath heh
    OR you could just repeat. Suicide vs. another year in school.... it's a toughie alright.

well unless you are totally vacuous and havent been in school at all --im sure you will do fine..;) .and as me mam says --there are always ways of getting around to what you want--- you dont always have to repeat and spend a year in one of those bruce colleges...man---people there are just spoon-fed and then when they get to college a lot end up having breakdowns...

Well, to be honest, if I was to repeat (which I feckin hope I wont be) I would try to go to one of those Yeats/Park/Bruce Colleges, if not for the teachers (who are generally considered to be just about average) then for the supervised study. Where you have to study for about 4-6 hours every day. *That* is what I'm missing. Some of my teachers are probably the best in Ireland, but the problem is actually doing the study - there is "supervised" study in my school, but it's well... unsupervised. You get all of the wasters going, making their parents think that they're actually doing something and then they ruin it for the people who actually try to study. And of course you can't do anything about it because the wasters outnumber everybody else by about 3-1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭$lattman

Business & Legal in UCD but after forgetting to do part b of glaciation in GEO and that bitch of a Biology paper i'll probably end up in Commerce.

true..true..but i really do think its not what you study but how much..i know its great to get 600 points to satisfy our egos and all but i do know a girl from my old school who worked so ****ing hard from first year on that she became this horrible competitive freak who had absolutely no life..and this is coming from me--- and i study a lot--good teachers can help but if someone doesnt apply themselves well....how i see it is that its only 2 years of my life being bored so i might aswell do as much as i can without going too overboard.....that girl i was talking bout used to cry when she got only 99% ?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭penguincakes

General engineering in UCD, moving into electronic or possibly chemical in 2nd year (don't know which yet which is why I'm doing the general course). Might see you there mutant_fruit!

• Advertisement

Imígh libh, pitchochí.

go n-ithe an chat thu agus go n-ithe an chat an diabhal;)

Pfh....cuir ceist ar mo mharloaoighí.

i give up...no point in creating neg -karma dont wanna **** up my lc!! :p:p

HAH! I WIN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Corona

Commerce/Government & Public Policy - UCC. Haven't decided for definite yet, think the change of mind could be used again. Bet theres someone up in Athlone who's really pissed off with me ... "damn #118880 is actually up again"

Disclaimer: This is not actually Corona's exam number, just a random selection of keys

i know what i want to do at college but is any one else keeping on a language? what societies are ye going to join?

i know what i want to do at college but is any one else keeping on a language? what societies are ye going to join?

I was thinking of either trying to keep up french, or take up spanish. Spanish seems more interesting, although I do have the groundwork done for french. Dunno about clubs/societies, but the Aikido one in NUIG looks interesting, even though I've never even attempted to do any kind of martial art before. If they take beginners, then I'll definetly give it a go.

im goin to keep german up so i can do a years work exp there...and maybe ill join yoga or some philo society...depends on the sort of people i encounter though....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Cathy

I'm going to keep French up, I hope, because I really like it. In NUIG, I'm going to join the Lit & Deb society, the yoga society if there is one, the WarSoc, and probably loads more I'll forget ten minutes after I sign up for them.

Advertisement