Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange behaviour--is the LC making you act kinda weird/insane/pschycotic????

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

1 Study study study, do very well, but have no life. Live school and thats it
    2. Have fun. Enjoy life as best I could. Live life to the max. Not get stressed dont let tests and crap ruin my life.
    Yeah, but for those of you who take option 2, and have a big laugh in school, what happens in two months time when you fail to get into collage. I know someone who took option2 and regrets it a LOT now.

Personally, i took option 3, and that was normally mon-fri schoolwork. Do homework, do extra questions if the topic confuses me, And at weekends/friday evenings go out to town and have fun.

That worked out quite well. Hell, i even went out to watch "Cabin Fever" in a friends on saturday., mere days before physisc, and i hadn't even opened a physi cs book then. (but i did do a LOT of physics yesterdau, and am now 100% ready.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

one more fecking test to go CHEMISTRY!!!!!! here we go muthafawkers....:p :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭stuey

I took option 2 cause I only need 300 points to do IT in DCU/DIT. And even if i didn't get into college at first it wouldn't bother me cause I'd get in eventually. The system is meant to be screwed with. If you dont get in first time there is always another way. you just need to know how and thankfully i do

dont matter know whether you took the road less travelled ITS NEARLY OVA !!! i am going to burst or have a spasm i just cant wait to be freeeeeeww) ww) ww)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭stuey

is that a robert frost quote. english is over for sure so lets not ever remember those bad old days of english

• Advertisement

well i love english and never let the ****e in school take that away from me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭country_gurl

Just because you put in loads of effort 24/7 and get a good degree or diploma doesnt necessarily mean a good job or life. I know plenty of people who with qualifications are still working in ****e jobs with basic pay and then others who havent gone to 3rd level working in a good jobs paying off their mortgage and going on regular holidays. Whatever happens in August a fail or a pass, I'll be happy that I tried my best but didnt put enormous strain on me. At the end of the day u only live once.

Advertisement