Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do you plan to celebrate!!!?? what crazy scheisse are you gonna do????

Options
  • 18-06-2004 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭

me...i hope it wont be such a let down as the grad night--the pub closed at 11.30 and we were just getting started--but i stll made an eejit of myself--im gonna totally go mad.its a bit annoying though-- loads of my classmates are still just 17 so its hard too get into the big clubs --so we will prob end up in a scheissehole

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

rub choclate on myself?.....

bah!

drink i guess.... i'm finished on wensday myself....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Drink, sleep. Lots of both. Followed by 4 days of 9 hour shifts at work. Joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

Takin pills and all other sorts of ill ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'll fill my schoolbag with dutch, and if I have the balls, I'll crack one open and knock it back in front of my principal..... although i'll probably chicken out. I also have a special cigarette prepared. They're called special agents. I can smoke it in front of my principal and she'll just think its tobacco.:ninja:. Its actually really easy to make. I encourage everyone to try making one. Then to the pub until closing, then in a drunken stupor, I'm sure I'll end up back at the school trying to teepee the place.

wahey! Then, after Metallica on the 25th, I'm moving out of the house into town with three other guys. Will be a laugh. €17.50 a week for rent!!!!!!

Originally posted by pleb
    wahey! Then, after Metallica on the 25th, I'm moving out of the house into town with three other guys. Will be a laugh. €17.50 a week for rent!!!!!!

You probably just neglected to mention that you'll be sharing a single bed in a "studio apartment"...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

is everyone goin to metallica?? i would go for slipknot but im off to OXEGEN :) but only for the sat because i am experiencing an extreme money deficit at the moment...really do have to get a job........my cuz's band--the waiting room--are playing on the new band stage on sunday--so ill miss them...i would have loved to see them....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Its not witnness without the full camping experience. No wonder you call it oxegen :rolleyes:. If you haven't heard a mexican wave of sound in the campsoye at 3am on a saturday night, then you haven't been to witnness

well im not really a camping person :-)--i like my creature comforts---i think the only place ill camp out is at the burning man festival --http://www.erowid.org/culture/burningman/ --http--www.erowid.org-culture-burningman-1997_burningman-images-archive-1997_bm_the_man1.jpg

can anyone tell me exactly how to get a fecking picture up!!??? i cant seem to do it properly:mad: :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

drink, drink, shopping, drink, holidays, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink, drink....................:)

• Advertisement

I've just decided. I'm gonna do a sky dive. €300 odd euro, but come on, you get to jump out of a plane at 10,000 feet. Has to be worth it.

yes..thats sounds cool...just make sure you dont fall to your death---ever hear about that girl who was skydiving with her instructor and their parachute failed so he turned around and let himself take the brunt of the fall???...kinda lika cushion...she survived with like 2 broken legs and a shatterd scapula or something

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    yes..thats sounds cool...just make sure you dont fall to your death---ever hear about that girl who was skydiving with her instructor and their parachute failed so he turned around and let himself take the brunt of the fall???...kinda lika cushion...she survived with like 2 broken legs and a shatterd scapula or something

No, but I did hear about the guy in england who had his parachute sabotaged and he kinda went a bit "splat" on impact. But isn't that half the fun? The risk? Will he/won't he turn me into a human landing pad? Must be a great buzz.

1997_bm_monster2.jpg

yeah....i live for fear but i think ill do all that stuff when in like 70 cos i wont care if i die because my life will practically be over...unless we live to 110 or something

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    yeah....i live for fear but i think ill do all that stuff when in like 70 cos i wont care if i die because my life will practically be over...unless we live to 110 or something

Or you could be knocked down while crossing the road on the way to your next exam. Or be shot by some crazed leaving cert who can't handle the pressure.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

23rd:drink
    24th:drink
    25th:metallica +drink
    26th: buy ****
    27th:drink
    28th:holiday (incorporates many days of drinking)

yea but at least i can tone down the probabilities...anyway i have dodged death quite a few times.....one time a huge iron gate nearly fell on me but i managed to crawl over befor it crushed my head so i just broke my foot instead:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭stuey

Plan to go out and get totally slutarsed on monday. Have to fix a pc on tuesday in order to get some money. Take a break maybe on tuesday night. Fix another PC wednesday mornin, then over to a friends gaf for a B day party before going to spirit. Thursday im going to some Ball in leopardstown then back to another free gaf up the road, friday morinn fix another PC then head out to town for a crazy party

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭$lattman

Only losers fix pc's

• Advertisement

now now thats a bit harsh..wish i could fix pcs.. cant even work the bleeding things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

fixing PC's for money is great. You spend 2 hours trouble shooting it, and then say "You have to reinstall windows". Guarenteed to fix the problem, and also gets you 50quid in pocket :p

have yet to try that though

i just never seem to have money .....i was working in a hotel but i couldnt bloody stand it....the uniform-- the chefs-- the fecking customers......if i have to be at one more wedding function it'll crack me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭stuey

well $lattman i said i'd fix ur PC but im havin doubts now. Unless you post a nice reply.

P.S We have to have a re-match, cause you had subs and we didn't

Advertisement