Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well Think Bout It

Options
  • 18-06-2004 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

ok so.......

just think about comparing Waterford to DUBLIN, LIMERICK, CORK, KILKENNY, GALWAY.........

in fairness.......... maybe it kinda has that same dirty feeling as u get in LIMERICK and some parts of DUBLIN

but overall, the other cities listed there are far nicer in all aspects

has alot to do with the type of people in the cities too, like how friendly they are

and how scumy they are..............

so im changing this poll to " whats your fav. City?".............................

whats your fav city 20 votes

Kilkenny
    0% 0 votes
    Galway
    15% 3 votes
    Limerick
    15% 3 votes
    Cork
    0% 0 votes
    Dublin
    20% 4 votes
    Waterford
    15% 3 votes
    combination of a few (excluding waterford!!)
    35% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Its got to be Wateford!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

how can you leave 2mileborriss out of this! prolly dublin. has the most in it. people are ****e though. either stuck up or scum. not all of them mind you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Cork for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Its got to be Galway - by far the best city in Ireland :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

i would love to know what dave has against waterford coz he seems hell bent on making us hate the place.

go on dave tell us!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

i like waterford, galways great for shopping though , yea overall waterford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I've never been to Galway so can't comment. but we rule! Big enough to have most things, small enough to get out of quickly!

Mike.

true waterford has just bout everything and not too far apart so we cant complain , im from kilkenny but i think waterford city is a hell of a lot better

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by mike65
    Big enough to have most things, small enough to get out of quickly!

here, here!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Have to say that iv been in Waterford for 6 years and I have a very low opinion of the place. It has a long way to go. For a start it needs to move away form the industrial base that everone in the town claims is the be all and end all. Funny the bad attitude some have towards students but they probably bring most of the money in to the area.

• Advertisement

yea our neighbours took an instant dislike to us just because were students and to be fair we were pretty quiet all year and the one night there was a tiny bit of noise they were straight onto the landlord , i guess thats a bad thing about the town if it goes on in all area s of the town

Advertisement