Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apre leaving cert "boards beers" type of jobby.

Options
  • 18-06-2004 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here is interested in a big meetup, boards-beers style. It would be after the 25th, so us poor applied-mathsers can go.

Any suggestionds for venues etc would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

How about in exam centre 4393, its a kickin rad place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

What about al the poor applied-mathsers in the wesht? I have heard some good things about 4393 though....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

True true, what about those poor foreigners from outside Dublin that are also doing their LC? You inconsiderate prick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

Oh yeah guess whats going on during physics on Monday? The worlds first ever civilian space launch, I hope its a good luck sign

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

If you live outside dublin, you count as lost. You are in the forsaken zone where nobody can escape. And those that do (due to some freak of nature) are generally insane!

Woo, dublin roxs

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Mutant_Fruit
    If you live outside dublin, you count as lost. You are in the forsaken zone where nobody can escape. And those that do (due to some freak of nature) are generally insane!

Woo, dublin roxs

Yeah well, i still dont see this idea getting off the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

GRRR dublinophiles---Corks da place to be boyzzzz---everyone knows the best things happen off centre;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

So no one is interested eh?

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    GRRR dublinophiles---Corks da place to be boyzzzz---everyone knows the best things happen off centre;)

Yep and Dublin is just to the right of the centre of Ireland. Wow, what a place to be.

as in off centre i mean off the radar---less concentrated---

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Fokkit lads, we'll make our own boards leaving cert beers here in Cark... Down Waxy's baiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Come to Ennis tbh.

Originally posted by conZ
    Come to Ennis tbh.

I think everybody knows that Galway is the place to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

Originally posted by subway_ie
    I think everybody knows that Galway is the place to be.

Only if you're using "Galway" as shorthand for "Dublin". In that case, absolutely.

We can all meet up at Oxegen this year, in the camping site. I will bring the 'marshmallows' :)

Originally posted by Lantis
    Only if you're using "Galway" as shorthand for "Dublin". In that case, absolutely.

Well, if you mean using "Galway" as shorthand for "dublin" as shorthand for "Galway", then yeah, Galway it is.
    We can all meet up at Oxegen this year, in the camping site. I will bring the 'marshmallows'

And you'll be supplying the tickets too, right?

well at least we can all agree theres a place to be somewhere on this island;) --i must admit i have a soft spot for galway and cork:o
    oxegen tickets are fairly cheap --its the bloody transport that sucks the money out of your pocket--i have to start saving my imaginary money now--

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

no no no. Its all about Ballina. West side mother****ers. Weve got more knackers than tuam or Dublin, and I'm pretty sure we invented knacker drinking

I just got a PM from munkeeyhaven. She said she was only sending one ot me and saked me to come on here and tell everyone that she is hosting a party in her house on the 25th at 8pm. sharp.

I believe there was talk of cake.

She was too shy to post it herslef which is why i had to do it....Bless her, shes so shy shell probably deny the whole conversation taking place.

hee hee seniordingdong:) :) hey do you like that band?? they do a mean version of autobahn by kraftwerk

• Advertisement

oxegen tickets are fairly cheap --its the bloody transport that sucks the money out of your pocket--i have to start saving my imaginary money now--

Ah, you just need to know somebody with a car. You know, like ME!
    no no no. Its all about Ballina. West side mother****ers. Weve got more knackers than tuam or Dublin, and I'm pretty sure we invented knacker drinking

That, my friend, is a physical imposibility.

hee hee seniordingdong:) :) hey do you like that band?? they do a mean version of autobahn by kraftwerk

Ok....Ill level with you. Iv never heard of them. I just stole this title from the charchter in the simpsons.

they are cool--played here a while back but i never saw them--they do cover versions of obscure songs in a samba style--- weird but nice ---kinda like chips and icecream...sounds horrible but actually is quite niceww)

Verify the cake rumour and I'm there.

Originally posted by Kold
    Verify the cake rumour and I'm there.

Rumour?
    RUMOUR!?!
    YA USED ME MUNKEE! YA USED ME!

God, I'd imagine you're the kind of guy who can't go 2 mins without quoting a cartoon... My kind of guy.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

oh yeah, steal my bloody idea.....

sheessss........

the children of today....

But seriosuyl though....if someone wants to organise somehtign, im listening.

well the oxegen thing is a good idea......eveyone will be going round shouting hey kold! seniordingdong! mutantfruit !etc.......gardai will prob think they are some kind of code names for drugs or something;)

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Yes, I can imagine it now. "Sorry lads, I'm off to talk to some random strangers I barely know that I met on the internet :)) Still though, it could work.... Who's on for it??

Advertisement