Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted:SNES Games

Options
  • 19-06-2004 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi Everybody!

My name is Maria, just got myself a SNES (this morning!!) and am looking for games for it, in particular F- Zero, . I think my e-mail is somewhere on this page so if you're willing to part with some old games, please contact me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Are you based in Dubin?

Theres two shops on the bottom of Talbot Street that sell second hand SNES etc games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Irish_Bird2001

You're a gem!! I go to the big smoke quite often actually. Do you know the names of the shop so I can give them a buzz? If not, thanx a bundle. I,at least have aplace to start

Maria

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Gameszone, or Gameshole.
    Something along those lines anyway. Not to sure though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Most of the decent stuff in those two shops has been sold. Best to try e-bay if your not satisfied by their selection.

Cheers Guys!

Mucho appreciato.

Maria

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Check out the For Sale and Trading forums here on boards too, there's usually a good few people buying and selling SNES games!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

May I highly recommend Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario AllStars!!!

Neev (retro gamer).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm on a SNES hunt myself, looking for super metroid with it though which is damn hard to find...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

one of t he shops is a little book shop the other is under the bridge at talbot st i think the book store is called bookmart or somethin like that they also buy games and consoles

Hey Everybody,

Cheers for all de help. Am heading to the Big Smoke to pick up F- Zero - Joyful and Triumphantness.!!!

Maria

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

ive a copy of donkey kong country kicking about if you want it. the only games i play on my snes are flashback and another world :)

Advertisement