Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAoC Guilds

Options
  • 19-06-2004 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭

I remember there was a thread about this quite a while back, but how about an update?

I'm renewing my subscription to DAoC again this week after over a year of being "clean" :)

So anyway, is there still an irish boards.ie guild? and if so what realm/server is it in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,064 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Aint pld in yonks , used to be in Terra Dominus and then Vengeance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

bahh stupid hibbies ;P

I'm in Shadowlords Society =)
    and on pry im in The Sylvan Blades =)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Well i am still playing it also and have a few chars now.

most are in Ilfirin Arda , a guild with lots of nationalities on hibernia/excalibur

btw, there are a few irish ppl in the guild also, spread around the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

ahh good old Ilfirin Arda alort of people from ireland play it on hib/exc alot from galway(xmoredeathx,maksvilas,Exward,Pine,Pinstripe,Tinneth) alot from cork, dublin and other places, if you start again hib/exc would be best as alot of irish people play there message Exward if u want to get into Ilfirin Arda and i will see what i can do;)

Advertisement