Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWG 14 day free trial

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

They really are getting smacked around atm.. my guild alone has 7 Dark Jedi Knights who are out ganking any and all rebels who dare to wander around overt. We have two more doing their trials atm, and there's another 3 Knights from other guilds.

Even without the Jedi our PvP patrol rarely comes across a rebel group large enough to cause much of a problem.

Anyway, they're supposed to feel oppressed aren't they? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

How long would it take to download 2 gigs on 512k?

I wouldnt mind giving it a shot but if i'm going to be downloading for 2 days i really couldn't be bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Roughly ten hours. Im getting pretty good speeds from file planet right now. Average is 50k. Should be done when I get back from work :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

you forgot to mention the absolute hockeying we give them when we go on the attack :)

the two largest rebel PA's felt some wrath and lost their HQ's in one night :)

Advertisement