Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf2 interview

Options
  • 19-06-2004 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Click here peps

Its short but sweet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

cool, still wondering how the commander thing will work out and play like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

This commander idea does sound just right for the Battlefield games alright. I haven't played Vietnam but you feel a bit lost at sea sometimes when the rest of the team are making no effort to work together. I often had much better results by going off alone, taking remote flags and camping them than I did with heavy backup.

The BF1942 experience can be wonderful 1/3rd of the time and 2/3rds of the time it can be a bit aimless. A commander could well improve matters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

BFV is really close and uncomfortable. Team work is the only way forward along with voice comms. Get the game and join us on the Navan server.

The Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FranDrastic

From the interview...

"This resulted in everything in the world being destroyed in a matter of minutes"

lol:D

Advertisement