Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thunderbird 0.9 just lost my emails.

Options
  • 19-06-2004 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭

I uograded from 0.8 to 0.9 by uninstalling 0.8 and installing 0.9 but now its lost my emails.

I have 4 a/c setup and it lost the inbox to the first account my main private a/c, strangely it still has the subfolder of the main inbox emails.

all i done was checked my email and norton detected a virus in one and when i went to read my emails all i got was an error saying the file or directory cant be found.

i tried a restart of the email client and all i got was a blank inobx. the other a/c seem to be fine.

please help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

what version?

Check ur docs+settings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Can you not restore the file with norton?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭irishgeo

got my verison number mixed up its 0.7 upgraded from 0.6.

norton restored the file but and i got a message the folder already existed so i clicked yes and overwrite it but still nothing.

*edit*

i am heading out now so i''ll try the rest of your suggestions tomorrow.

Advertisement