Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

voda to o2

Options
  • 20-06-2004 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

okay i change from vodafone to o2 yesterday and they said it should be all sorted today at 12pm but ofcouse nooooooooooooooooooooooo its not i can ring people and they recieve my old number like they said it would in the shop and that was grand but then people were trying to ring me and it keeps saying this is vodafone custemor is switch off and i cant send messeges or use internet or wap throw o2 sim but if i switch back to my old vodafone sim its still getting coverage and it keeps getting a text too switch too o2 sim now and ull recieve a text to say ur service is up and running. This ever happen before anyone else get this done ? emmmmm im not too clear but please do ur best to make sense thanks and please !

Andy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

Vodafone's Porting systems(systems used to move number from one network to another) will be offline until later this afternoon.

Your move from Voda to O2 has obviously started but not completed.

Contact O2 and let them know your move has still not completed and explain to them exactly as you have above- i.e. what you can/cant do on each SIM.

;)

Advertisement