Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cursor problems?..

Options
  • 20-06-2004 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭

hey anyone ever had a problem with there cursor on screen just going into corner every 2 mins or going down bottom of screen.....it was ok at first but its driving me mad at moment!!!!......could it be a virus of some sort?....i just do be clicking on something then all of a sudden the cursor darts onto another part of desktop...Grrrrrrrrrrr

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

You're not using a Microsoft mouse are you? I have the same problem with my Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0, but only when I use it under Windows 98 (it's not really supported).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

im using a logitech optical mouse which is usb going into a ps2 connector...im using XP PRO but this problem has only just arisen lately...

Advertisement