Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skittle Vodka!!

• 20-06-2004 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Anybody try the legendary skittles vodka??
    it is FAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNTASTIC!!!!!

Get a 1L bott of absolut (or smirnoff black) get 2-3(or more if you want) packets of skittles and take out the green ones! then chuck the remaining ones into the bottle and leave for a few days to dissolve its amazing!! keep the vodka in the freezer for that syrupy effect,

Its like drinking shots of ultra strong slush puppys....cold but not icy!!

NICE.........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

had that at a party one night i dont even like vodka but it was absolutely yummy an blew the head off me !:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

Do the whole skittles dissolve, or just the sheels? Think I might try it out sometime, on a small scale though.

just the shells as far as i remember but they had it in a big jug in the middle of the table , so im not sure it was yummy tho even better than the vodka jelly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭weemcd

why leave out the green ones?

i was wondering that too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Because if you leave them in, the mixture turns a nasty shade of gunky brown, instead of a nice healthy (or maybe not so healthy) red.

Originally posted by weemcd

Everyone knows green skittles are scum.

I wonder what it'd be like with Skittles Sours?? Sounds even more goregeous, probably wouldn't be as sickly sweet. Give it more of a kick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Originally posted by subway_ie
    Everyone knows green skittles are scum.

I wonder what it'd be like with Skittles Sours?? Sounds even more goregeous, probably wouldn't be as sickly sweet. Give it more of a kick.

I've been tempted to try that, but if you mess up and it turns out to be manky, well that's a litre of vodka down the drain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Do the whole skittles dissolve, or just the sheels?
    They dissolve but can leave a foam at the top.. either remove it.. or give the bottle a shake each time you go to pour it.
    the green one are left out becuase you'll end up with a brown drink which looks like poo.. soput the green one into a smaller vodka bottle and make a lime shots...

Originally posted by super_furry
    I've been tempted to try that, but if you mess up and it turns out to be manky, well that's a litre of vodka down the drain.

Well you could always just get a nagin or somethign and try it on a small scale, or even those little 1 shot bottles. Then you'll have sour-skittles goodness with minimal wastage if it all turns out horribly, horribly wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement