Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how not to use a lap top

• 20-06-2004 11:57am
    Site Banned Posts: 105 ✭✭

Any of you ever make ****e of your machines in the past??? I'd like to see anyone top this. Two weeks ago while out celibrating the great win waterford had over tipp my friends and I went on the bender to end all benders. At about 4.30am i feel out the door of the pub after a lock in. somehow i found my way home and managed to make it in the front door, i recall going up the stairs and getting into bed.

Now here is where it gets interesting, next morning i was called for work at 9am. When i got out of bed i looked across at my €1600 laptop and saw what looked like a damp spot on the screen. Amazed at this i investigated further, when i turned the machine to the side liquid poured out. It had then become painfully apparent. I had got up in the middle of the night, confused the lid of my laptop for the lid of the toilet and well sent my machine to a watery grave.

Now i was sicked for days till i remembered hey this bitch is insured :-)out in a claim for 1800 then monday got this machine worth nealy 2500 of which i can claim back the vat so this upgrade cost 200 meaning guys its well worth pissing in your machines worked out well for me lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Yeah, but all that information in the HDD :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭stuey

I once got up after a huge bender and instead of turning right into the toilet i Turned left into my brothers room. I was just about to start to piss where i thought the toilet was (my brother guitar) when i realised where I was

• Site Banned Posts: 105 ✭✭dark_knight_ire

If only i realised before i done it lol, i don't remember doing it but hey going postal on your lap top is the only way to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Similar thing happened to my friend.

He was scuttered and headed for the bathroom, but his Dad was in there. They had no lock, so his Dad left the hot press door open inside to sort of 'Block' any incoming traffic.

Well, needles to say, it did NOT, block his path and he proceeded to pee in the doorway, facing his Dad who was seated and in the middle of a pooh!

Lots of screaming and shouting took place, and I was behind my friend watching in horror, and trying not to lcry with tears, it was so stupid!!

This same guy has previously pee'd in my sitting room and beside his brothers bed, whilst his brother slept.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

A coupla years ago, my bro was sleeping on the floor of my parents bedroom coz I had a mate over who was in his bed.

He got gee-eyed and got up in the middle of the night and started pissing down on their heads. When they woke up and started freaking out, he started to say "They made me do it". My folks thought he was on drugs (suprisingly enough, he wasnt)

Needless to say he dosent remember it at all.

Another night, his bird got outta bed and walked into the kitchen in our flat, opened the fridge, and pissed right down on the floor. I know this, coz me and my mates were all still up drinking in the living room. Pretty embarrasing really. We never told her.

the same night my bro (the same one) got up and pissed in the kitchen sink. Wierd. We were all pretty out of it, so it kinda freaked us out that both of em had got the wrong room (and the kitchen was covered in wee).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Barbie_666

my little sister (shes 8) sleepwalks, and she got into the frezer for a pee one night...
    3 nites later she peed on my brothers bedroom floor!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

m8s bro once sh@ in the kitchen sink.

another m8 pissed in the bin in another mates kitchen. Hilarity and mickey taking continues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

To solve the peeing problem, I just fall a sleep in the jaxx when coming home pissed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Originally posted by dark_knight_ire
    Any of you ever make ****e of your machines in the past??? I'd like to see anyone top this. Two weeks ago while out celibrating the great win waterford had over tipp my friends and I went on the bender to end all benders. At about 4.30am i feel out the door of the pub after a lock in. somehow i found my way home and managed to make it in the front door, i recall going up the stairs and getting into bed.

Now here is where it gets interesting, next morning i was called for work at 9am. When i got out of bed i looked across at my €1600 laptop and saw what looked like a damp spot on the screen. Amazed at this i investigated further, when i turned the machine to the side liquid poured out. It had then become painfully apparent. I had got up in the middle of the night, confused the lid of my laptop for the lid of the toilet and well sent my machine to a watery grave.

Now i was sicked for days till i remembered hey this bitch is insured :-)out in a claim for 1800 then monday got this machine worth nealy 2500 of which i can claim back the vat so this upgrade cost 200 meaning guys its well worth pissing in your machines worked out well for me lol

That is COMPLETELY priceless, I'm in tears laughing my arse off..... I don't think I could ever do that to my powerbook though.... I like Mac's too much, now my brother's Dell Laptop.... that's a different ballgame ;-)

:::: CROWD SURFING IS NOT AN OLYMPIC SPORT ::::

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Eye

oh yeah baby :) when you do things dark_knight_ire you sure do them in style.

when you rang me and told me about it that morning i was only in bed about 4 hrs, was just waiting for you to hang up so i could get some more sleep but by god when you told me that i nearly fell outta my bed and well needless to say i could'nt get back to sleep so just got up after all :-\

i've seen some pretty messed up pc's in my time, fan stopped on a mates cpu heatsink, melted the heat sink all over the cpu and mother board, watercoolers that went...er a little wrong ;) but that laptop was really fooked up man....and the smelll :o

once you don't do the same thing to your new laptop you'll be alright ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭neXus9

Originally posted by Demeant0r
    Yeah, but all that information in the HDD :dunno:
    I doubt though that the hd would be affected by the p*ss. it would probably still work if he took it out and put it in another machine (after drying it off). As long as he didn't try to turn on the laptop.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

I was sleeping in a mates house(not friends with him anymore hes a di<khead) and his mam made jelly for us for the following day and she left it to set that night in the fridge.Me and another mate came down that night and we pissed into the watery jelly.
    The next day his mam said did we want any me and my mate declined stating we dont like green jelly(it was was blue when she put it in).So hes left to eat our jelliefied piss,and me and my mate are astounded that he hasnt realised the smell or possibly tasted anything.

• Site Banned Posts: 105 ✭✭dark_knight_ire

piss jelly now that is sick lol as for the lap top yeah i'm sure the HD is still good. As Eye will state we tried to dismantle the damn thing but there must be a clip at the back the only way s to snap it open, which when i think about it cant really do more harm lol.

Just watching VIP god damn is pam hot hot hot i might destroy this laptop with drool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Originally posted by Dathai
    I was sleeping in a mates house(not friends with him anymore hes a di<khead) and his mam made jelly for us for the following day and she left it to set that night in the fridge.Me and another mate came down that night and we pissed into the watery jelly.
    The next day his mam said did we want any me and my mate declined stating we dont like green jelly(it was was blue when she put it in).So hes left to eat our jelliefied piss,and me and my mate are astounded that he hasnt realised the smell or possibly tasted anything.
    LOL.... My god thats amazing! Brilliant way to p|ss someone off!! I'm guessing that you never told him/her. Should have taken some pics of ye p|ssing into the jelly and sent them to him/her later on! Haha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭bdiddy

haha...i fell asleep on the couch after a 21st in my house in college and two of the lads were still awake...i got up and walked out to the hall...took out a frineds bike and p|ssed on the wheel of it...took ages to get the smell outa the carpet...the two lads could see me in the mirror but didnt say anything incase i turned around

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

In regard to notebooks getting fúcked over, i've seen some crackers. One guy sent in his one after his cat (he wasn't sure which cat) puked over the keyboard. Another one where a kid had rode his mountain bike over it. One notebook got a spike driven through it in transit. One looked like a salvidor dali picture after one of the vents was blocked when it shouldn't have been. Oh, and one that someone had managed to bend at an angle of 90 degrees. :D

Advertisement