Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red Bull Soapbox Farce

• 20-06-2004 4:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

what a load of poo. Turned up really early to see it, couldn't get a glimpse in because of all the shagging crowd and went home about half 12 because I got bored of only being able to see the backs of thousands of heads. Just goes to show how badly a crowd can be organised...

Should have been a ticket only job with only a certain number of free tickets. I didn't think anything could top the crap which is the paddys day parade. The organisers should be bloody ashamed of themselves.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I'm in town now but tbh... I knew it'd be ****, didn't bother going up... Art history tomorrow... Time spent much better getting stoned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

quite true. Good gig in the lobby tonight too. Better than any ol soapbaux race

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Even the world nude lesbian sex with free drinks and drugs soapbox race?

throw in a few packets of peanut M&M's and you've got yourself an event!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I walked along Patricks Street at about 15:50 on the way to work. Patricks Hill looked like it had a carpet of people on it. Looked very red and much too crowded for anyone to be able to see a thing. I suppose the only way to get a clear view was to look out from a window in one of the buildings along the street.
    Does anyone know if someone died? It is a steep hill remember!

• Advertisement

yeah but they didn't even start from the top... the starting line was half way down the bloody hill! Waste of perfectly good tarmac.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

kinda knew myself it would turn out to be a turd!

Anything free like that usually brings out every body and anybody! especially from the northside too :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I caught the last few mins of RTEs coverage yesterday afternoon - it looked lame enough.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement