Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen LC Board Meet-Up

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭BangBeater

Hmm, how bout a meet up outside the dance arena - seems like a safe place to meet up - every where wlse is chronic!

Right, saturday - 1pm outside the dance arena? In front of the door!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

how will we recognise each other? Maybe i should get a t-shirt made with a big picture of a mutant fruit dancing :P

Actually, thats a BRILLIANT idea. I'm gonna get myself one of those. Find me some good pictures of mutant fruits, and i'll choose the best one to go on my t-shirt :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Right there is two threads on this. Which one is going ahead?

I want times and places people.

That way, I can look on from a afar and then decide if I'm gonna go over or not:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

go see my cousin's band THE WAITING ROOM they are class=====if you like mogwai,muse,the velvet underground youll love them.i think they are playing on the new band stage on sunday.....

south_gate_bridge_medium.jpg

and i cant wait to see massive attack!!

Advertisement