Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E buyer

Options
  • 20-06-2004 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if e buyer ship to Ireland. Ive been looking on the site and it doesnt seem like they do but i heard that they do. Anyone ever get anything from them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

give them an email, alot of companys will ship to places they dont list on there site if you ask "nicely": )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Alot of people have this problem and ebuyer were too lazy to sort it out. Most of the people ive heard just put "Eire" in as the post code and it gets here no probs.

There are other good suppliers that will save you any messing....... or is it something unique to e-buyer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

It was this item i was looking at

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=48449

Need a cheap modem and this one has brilliant reviews on there. Unless you know a cheaper one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Must admit im not the worlds greatest on modems/routers or where to get them the cheapest........ pretty useless in that area because i dont have broadband in my area so have pretty much no experience with the setups etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,720 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

They deliver to Ireland but it is very expensive.
    Used to be £25 flat charge but now it starts at £25 and increases once your order goes over 20kg in weight.
    Only use for large orders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Digi_Tilmitt

My friend bought off them before and they sent the wrong item and took ages to send the correct one. I thought this was a freak accident and so I went and ordered stuff for myself. They then sent me the wrong stuff and took ages to send the right stuff again...I would not recommend them.

Advertisement