Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the full IRISH support

• 20-06-2004 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

come on every one wheres the support we are all offering lisa.c we shouldnt be knocking her im curious also to see what she can make........

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Im very confused ted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

Are you talking about something on from The Full Irish, as in the breakfast show on 2fm?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Originally posted by Only Human
    Are you talking about something on from The Full Irish, as in the breakfast show on 2fm?

my god, Ryan Tubirty annoys the tits off me...

Flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

Ryan Tubridy is the worst radio presenter in the world yet somehow hes the best.
    Actually no Adrian Kennedy is the best radio presenter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

A 2nd account for Lisa Cs masterplan to become a millionaire.

I know a Nigerian doctor who may you both out ,want his email???

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Originally posted by bizmark
    Im very confused ted
    This is the real Culcullan and I'm as confused as you bizmark, I guess is a classic case of you shouldn't let other people use yore PC, my brother informs me that he's was on about this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=168399

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

hey... ive got over 2000 posts, send money to me too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

if rayn tubriddy loved himself anymore he would be having sex with himself on air.

Advertisement