Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unnofficial Wrestling sites

• 20-06-2004 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Which do people here use, and which are very good.

I only really use Top-rope.com. Its not great, there are no fans articles in it, but it is totally pop up free. Wrestlezone.com is excellent, but there is 10-15 pop ups per page.

Anyone got any good ones which are worth looking at??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

I like pwinsider.com a lot, it's got tons of pop-ups though. Lots of interesting features, it's got a good Q&A updated every day, some good columns that stay away from the childish rants that a lot of other sites seem to have. They tend to be very strong news wise and just generally run things very professionally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

I use wrestlingnewsworld.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

www.wrestlingexposed.com - about 1 pop up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭largerthanlife

i have a firewall no pop-ups for me on any website :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Lordz

sh*t i forgot about www.obsessedwithwrestling.com is the absolute best wrestling website out there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

I use www.lordsofpain.net No bull****e on this website, just straight news and information. Its one of the most famous websites I think. Have a look at the "wrath of tito" which many wrestlers have mentioned in commentaries like Jericho and Holly. One popup at the entrance.

Advertisement