Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding XP1800+ Unlocking Guide

Options
  • 20-06-2004 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭

I cant find the AthlonXP 1800+ Thoroughbred Unlocking Guide ANYWHERE on google...

Ok after finally getting round to getting my equipment together, All I needed was the unlocking guide which I saw about 2-3 months ago on google. However I can’t find it now...

It know a lot of people here were using 1800+ Tbreds, and I was thinking that maybe someone here had the guide saved, or a link for it...

Essentially it involved using a conductive pen to join 2 of the bridges on the chip...

Any links or info is much appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

Thanks for the rolleyes but thats not what im looking for...

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Wtf what more do you want to know ?? it's the same process for all the xp chips iirc.

This one's free : :rolleyes:

CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

speedstrip might do the job for you there if you don't fancy unlocking yourself..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

Its not the same for all the chips... My XP would be f**ked if I did as that guide shows... I had that video long before I posted here...

Enough rolleyes please...

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement