Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is This Command & Conquer III?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Why would it be faked?
    plus it's been ages since the las CNC.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Its a dream if it is, If its anything like the 1st one, Im buying it...If only theyd re-release the first one for windows xp (with networking support)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

If someone faked that then fair played to em, they managed to simulate a **** camera too!!

Winner!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I can’t really make out any detail other than the ea logo command and conquer 3 and what looks like a thunder storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

pretty much the entire team that made the classic C + C games have left westwood (now EA Las Vegas) - so I would not hold out much hope for a new C + C game, or if it did happen I would not expect it to be of the same quality, but a cash in ala the new Golden Eye game EA ae doing..

• Advertisement

Dont know generals is a very enjoyable game.... every one seems to dislike EA for some reasion

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah generals was a good game but nowhere near the standards of the previous westwood C&C's.EA seem to pump out the same games every year...eg. the need for speed games and fifa's and harry potter games and of course teh sims :dunno: thats why they have a bad rep.

CombatCow

Originally posted by Combatcow
    Yeah generals was a good game but nowhere near the standards of the previous westwood C&C's.EA seem to pump out the same games every year...eg. the need for speed games and fifa's and harry potter games and of course teh sims :dunno: thats why they have a bad rep.

CombatCow

But they also belt out games like Battlefield 1942/Vietnam/BF 2 and i love them for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

when generals was released it was shocking..

several patches later its much much better..

But as CombatCow said, its nowhere near the standards of the likes of C+C and Red Alert

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Bring back Command and Conquer Tiberium Dawn... Oh how I wish for a updated version of this :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Does that look like an alien space ship to anyone? - humans versus aliens! - challenge everything, I want RA3 more then anything to tell the truth:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

I would doubt it -
    as someone mentioned, C&C died pretty much when Westwood folded, aside from it's faults - Generals just didnt FEEL like a C&C - too "real" (US versus arabs - nice tact EA) and no tongue in cheek humour that it had. Nor any interesting characters or plot - the whole CORE of C&C games in the first place was it's cheesy plots and characters. And I know the non-fanboys will go "who cares so long as it plays good blah blah" - well it didn't do that very well either.

By the looks of this, if it IS real, then it LOOKS as if they might be following the "Tiberian" universe and the GDI/NOD factions again - possibly with the Scrin thrown in as 3 sides are all the rage these days.
    Don't get your hopes up people - either for it to be real, or a "true" C&C game.

Regneration - fanboy with his feet on the ground :)

Advertisement