Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upmanu.com modding

Options
  • 21-06-2004 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi i saw a thread about mod-chips from here from about 2003 (found it on google) and i was wondering is his chipping service still running and how it actually works.
    (how you actually get your ps2 to him and back again) coz his website doesnt say

Any info would be greatly appricated
    thanx.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Try e-mailing him. His address is on that site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭imarugbyball

I e-mailed him already an he hasnt replied (Only did it 2 hrs ago) i was just wondering if any 1 had bought from him or had a friend buy from him.
    thanx
    Ps sorry 4 double posting!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Well if he's not answering his mails then I'd take my business elsewhere if I were you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭imarugbyball

Is there anywhere else that will install it for me without a credit card?
    I live in dublin btw.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well if you live in town then you can go down to his house and he will do it in about an hour. Got mine done by him and have no complaints

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Delta_ie

I was wondering if any one had experience with him
    for modding a xbox. He quote me €90 for install of chip
    and flashing chip,dash etc.
    Also for €25 he would install a harddrive if I supplied it
    and install all the software I would need on it.
    Do these prices seem any good or should I just buy a non-solder chip and install myself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

I am in Cork, but good enough pices :cool:

Advertisement