Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC PS2 Controller Adapter from Play.com

Options
  • 21-06-2004 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

Ok i ordered this adapter that allows you to use your ps2 controller on you PC, but there is something wrong with my play.com account so it wont process the order, so i was wondering is there anywhere in dublin where this adapter can be bought?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

maplin just beside smiths on Jervis street.

www.maplin.co.uk

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

hmmmm.... anyone know if the Galway branch of Maplin's stock them?

No phones down there???
    :)

Someone who posts here works for them in Galway buggered if i can member username tho.
    kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

nice one, thanks. same price aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

I don't think that play.com will ship electronics to Ireland..
    That might be the problem you're having with your play account.

• Advertisement

yeah, it keeps saying that the address ive given for credit card doesn't match up with the one the credit card company has for me.ah well. doesn't matter, im going into town tomorrow so i cancelled it.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

www.lik-sang.com and www.play-asia.com do similar this item, are cheap and post worldwide. I know your getting the converter elsewhere but they've lots of other cool stuff too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Shred

Play will ship the converter to Ireland, I got one from them in April/May. Also the problem with your account may be the post code section. When I first ordered from Play I put Dublin *X* in there as it's a required field but it was showing up as an invalid post code for them. One call sorted that out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

can someone post a link to the adapter on Play.com because i cant find it anywhere on the site

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Originally posted by KdjaC
    No phones down there???
    :)

Someone who posts here works for them in Galway buggered if i can member username tho.
    kdjac

ARGINITE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭GUI

www.lik-sang.com is the best provider for any type of converter.

got my snes joypad converters,
    n64/ps2 etc

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

What's the response like, especially with more than one controller?

Do all the buttons retain functionality?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭GUI

i dont know if u were talking about the snes adaptors & joypads

but if u were..

there usb/ directx compatabile also

so no drivers required

been direct x compat, meaning work with everything

we have 4 of the adaptors and joypads

and no lag or performance problems with them

love them to death

i was too late for the suggestions of lik-sang etc! never even thought of there to be honest, anyway, i went out and got one today, got it in peats after the guy in maplins told me they were out of stock and didn't know when the would be back in...great service.It works perfectly and yes, all the buttons fuction grand. Not sure if there is pressure sensitivity, but it ran pes3 nicely. The one i have came with drivers so im not sure if thats a good or bad thing. Recommend these to anyone.

How much was it ??

kdjac

Advertisement