Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best/Most Worthwhile Subjects

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Sarunas

Originally posted by Smellyirishman
    What comp books ya reading?or looking to read?

I started reading:
    UNIX internals- new frontiers, Uresh Vahalia. read 20 pages then decided i cant do leaving and learn unix at the same time. so i stopped reading it, put a side my comp stuff, leaving books out. Now them books are under the bed packed, my comp stuff still hiden in wardrobe. Should be out soon....

The C programming language, second edition, Kernighan and Rithcie, read this book twice, but didnt have time to practice coding, cause of the leaving.

There is a bunch of comp books that im looking over to read over the summer, jsut to list a few: practice of pogramming, pike and kernighan, design of unix operating systen, bach. the art of unix programming, esr. few books by richard stevens.......

What did you mean if not shrinks?

CSI, is good. used to watch it, but then leaving came, :(.

Advertisement