Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pool/Diner Table

Options
  • 21-06-2004 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I am interested in getting a pool table and am thinking about a pool/diner combo since I am limited on space. Has anyone ever bought one of these before? I have searched high and low on the web and can only find them on UK based sites (it would cost a fortune to deliver!). Any info would be appreciated!

thanks

KR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Hey Raam

Where are you based there is one available in Dublin City Centre in the Riley shop in Marlborough Street, D1. I work there so just come in and ask for Ger and Ill show you the table. Also some links to the tables you have found on the web would be interesting aswell Please.
    Here is a link to the table which we sell.

PoolDiner.jpg

Also feel free to contact me on 8729420 (Office Hours)

Ger

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Thanks for your swift reply Ger. At what price do you sell the pictured table?

I will root out the tables I found on the web and post back.

KR

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

King Raam

I reccomend you give me a call on the number above and I can talk prices to you. Also if you are in the city pop in and have a look at it and you can have a quick game on it too.

Ger

Advertisement