Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which KEM cards to buy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I prefer the super index. They are the same as in the Fitz. The only bad thing is you have to hide them a bit more from preying eyes. You will also notice the hearts and diamonds are more wine than red, I think it looks nicer. £11+21%VAT=£13/14+about£5 for delivery so about £18 min = €27 or there abouts.

www.poker.ie are selling them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Originally posted by cormie
    www.poker.ie are selling them.
    *cough* pimpage *cough* haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

pretty sure mine are the super wide index, though I'll check with PHB (we bought them between us) to make sure.

Originally cormie
    www.poker.ie are selling them
    Originally posted by henbane
    *cough* pimpage *cough* haha

Would pimpage include quoting your thread to get it in another thread? Quote this, you knowwww you wanna;)

there is MAGNUM, SUPER, REGULAR and 4 pips. Check www.poker.ie for images of them all.

There is poker size or bridge size. check out www.poker.ie for dimensions of both. Then you will know which you have;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

wow, that poker.ie really sounds like a great site for all my gaming needs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

The one's marq was using are regular index wide cards.
    I personally prefer the normal normal cards but the wide ones are "easier" to shuffle.

The offical Irish dealer can be reached at 0861719147, his office is in Dun Laighore where you can pick the cards up, nice guy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

God my finger is itching - ooohh I can feel the power flowing through my veins - but wait - can I really unleash this wrath - can I return the poker forum to what it once was - without the self pimping, self gratifying, and blatantly obvious exploitation? Is it my calling, my reason for being - dare I say it, my joy?

How can I make this decision alone - I must turn to the membership.

<< now in my best Big Brother voice >>>

"Who gets banned - you decide. Call 1550 Ban Him - lines open 24 hrs"

Why bother? It's where you can find out the info so it's why I'm posting it, I've never started a thread of pure "pimpage" or anything, if someone asks something that poker.ie can help with, I'll let them know.

The guy PHB is talking about is who you will be dealing with through poker.ie (note at the bottom of the kem page it says sold by rc products ireland)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Could you mention poker.ie a bit more? I don't think the link's sunk in yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

FYI 2sheds, the cards I have are the wide super index. I prefer them myself.

You can see them at my house..oops...am I allowed to say that?

MrP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

what was that link? poker dot something? I'll forget my head next.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭whiteshadow

i got the super index poker size (an extra 1/4 inch i think)
    from the official dealer in dun laoighre. still only used the first
    deck in the pack... i'd go for super index.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

jeez - if you cant have a bit of light humour on this board then I don't know what we are here for. From now on the lack of a sense of humour is a bannable offense :) - more so than some insignificant pimpage of a defunct website.

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I get a 404 error when accessing pokker.ie. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Your poker.ie Texas Hold'em odds calculator is infected with the W32.Jeefo virus.
    More info here.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Right, I think I'll go for the wide super index, thanks for the help lads.

I thought you were serious Hyz, haha...

Krusty, thanks for the tip!! that link you provided is broken could you pm me some info about it (don't wanna litter the board with non poker related stuff);)

Defunct? ah thanks allot man, what's wrong with it???

404 error? jeeebus.... new host needed I Think!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

The link is fine.. Looks like you're infected buddy!
    Check out your LMHOSTS file.. PM sent.

Advertisement