Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy Football (ITV)

• 21-06-2004 9:42pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is a great show and it should have been back a long time ago 6 years is to big of a gap.My prob is with UTV,some nights its on at 10:30 and others at 00:30...now thats abit late if you are in work the next day.Well at least its back and I hope it gets another run for next season.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

have to agree its a great show, but has anyone noticed that it seems to be very rushed, they seem to tace through the show. Was it longer when it used to be on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

I think it was a half hour show when it was on all them years ago. Exact same format as before, but still humorous all the same. I just wish someone would take the humour out of 'A Question of Sport', it's painful to watch these days, mute button comes in handy though !

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I think 45 min would be a good bit of time to get everything done.Anybody no if it runs all the way til the end of Euro 2004 or just ontill England are out (Thursday)

Advertisement