Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.hack Any good? Reccomend PS2 games

Options
  • 21-06-2004 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

I have read about .hack on play.com and i wonder if anyone has played it, and if its anygood? i want to get a new ps2 game or 2 for the summer.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you want to get into the .hack game series be prepared to buy another 4 games after the first. They are a series of 5 games with a continuing storyline so it is pointless getting just 1. The first 2 are out in Europe. Each game has a wait of about 4 months between each. Haven't played any of them so can't say how good they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Cucullan

Its a similar game to Final Fantasy, so if you like FF you should like .hack

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's actually a lot closer to something like Phantasy Star Online (only offline). It takes a new, interesting approach on traditional RPGs but it might not be for everyone. I really liked the first one and will probably pick up the second this weekend, but.

Advertisement