Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look at the bf2 cobra

Options
  • 22-06-2004 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

I really want this game look how detailed the players/helios will be

click for 2 screenshots

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

surely these are pure renders

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Dont think so look at the back of the cobra the AA on ithe tail doesnt look like a render look like in game

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Its still in debate.

But I think if they are renders, they're not esp impressive. Which makes me think they are the real thing. Just imagine....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Look at the edges on each model ,render would smooth that out.

These not renders and cant see why people are wary ,they nice graphics but still a but behind farcry and HL2 and doom3. Althought more chance of seeing Bf2 than the last 2.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

I think the picture of the men and tanks going thru the streets is better!!
    Is it a new DC or a new bf1942?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    I think the picture of the men and tanks going thru the streets is better!!
    Is it a new DC or a new bf1942?

1942.But its going to be a completly different game. Its Battlefield II.

Baby.

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    1942.But its going to be a completly different game. Its Battlefield II.

Baby.
    Yes but the pics show that it looks like DC, and that acctually would be good for DC as its sh*ite right now and if its going to be battlefield1942(2)
    There is going to be some Q to buy it huh?

BABE.

ITS BATTLEFIELD 2 battlefield set in modren times with a brand new engine etc made by the team that made bf1942

Its Battlefield 2 Modern Combat.

Take a guess ,btw when people like me jim and winters post links to articles and pics and stuff relating to BF 2, Do you actually read them????
    All the info is usually in there.

kdjac

I pm'd you telling you that i do read them and its just that i have a mental age of about 7 and thats why i look so dumb writing back but its either you dont understand me or you just are'nt reading my messages properly:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

does look like a mean gamealright, I think the team who were behind DC tho have a part to play in bf2, is this right?

I think there helping on the console game

Originally posted by Instant Karma
    does look like a mean gamealright, I think the team who were behind DC tho have a part to play in bf2, is this right?

Seemingly they have left and are working with another publisher to make a game outright. The original team from DC have kinda split over this. Some have been hired by Dice others are with different companies.
    One of the modellers is a member on TMT he filled me in with all the dirt :D

All threads about it are mysteriously gone from Bf42,com
    I wonder why.

kdjac

Advertisement