Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad News

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 hughobrien

Yeah, bummer. I was looking forward to that. You'd wonder why they'd give up after 2 years of development.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Oooooh go play FFXI instead... you know it makes sense ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

**** :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

****e :(

I was so looking forward to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I'm annoyed too :( What a goddamn waste

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

You know this is probley due to GW being afraid of losing the sales of there miniture addicts who would stop spending insane amounts of cash for little peices of lead and instead just play online in the Warhammer world.

The vids I saw of this game really looked kick ass so I just cant see how they could of run into so serious a problem so fast and so late in this games development.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

could Sega's involvment have something to do with this?

Either the curse of Sega continues

or

The cutting of Sega funds to warhammer online to fund more on matrix online instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

Of all the new mmorpg's in development, I was truly looking forward to this... especially considering I used to be hooked on the PnP version of the rpg a couple of years ago... :( what a terrible waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Although it looked sweet i have to say i was pessimistic about it really being amazing... GW computer games seem to have a curse of sorts, apart from those class WH fantasy games...

Advertisement