Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was Navan laggy for everyone last night?

Options
  • 22-06-2004 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Or just me?

Kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Its always laggy mostly when your in a heilo tank etc vietnams netcode isnt the best me thinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Was fine for me.

But I'll be moving it at some point soon to games2, so if it was serverside that should sort it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Its usually fine ,havent had a problem with navan or uk servers yet, just last night when 20 peeps were on it was a bit laggy.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Tippex

very laggy for me thats why I didnt hang around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I nicked Lennys tank ,made me smile :D
    Kinda one up on the scumbag factor.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Grow up, kids

Got a little laggy once or twice for me, but nothing major.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ABE

just lag when i was in planes but just 4 about the last 2min of the flaming dart game.

[Tig] vs public we all no the public gave uz a hard goin:rolleyes:

try and get the games 2 be more organized on both sidescuz the us wer good but the nva wer all over the place in the map in the city ( cnt remember the name)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Tippex

Is there any settings I can make to my machine to improve performance (I know this is a very very general question)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FranDrastic

I didn't have a problem, I have to say.

And normally I'm DOCTOR Lag....

Advertisement