Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to learn?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Wish I could offer my place as a location for the game, but my roommate who owns the place would certainly object to strangers coming round to play cards! He isn't quite as trusting as I am :)
    I can promise the finest Tesco-brand biscuits though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by cormie
    none of us are pro's? well I have no job, so basically poker is my only income. But floating about the freerolls wouldn't exactly put food on the table if I had a family. Let's hope tomorrow goes well.

Having no job is not the same as being a pro poker player :rolleyes: Get a job you layabout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson
    Having no job is not the same as being a pro poker player :rolleyes: Get a job you layabout.

rofl, tell it like it is TwoSheds

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by TwoShedsJackson
    players are usually tight-aggressive, or loose passive, Twosheds is tight-abusive-aggressive :)

Advertisement