Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for motorbike owner's manual...

Options
  • 22-06-2004 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy guys,
    My new bike came without a manual. An essential piece of kit. Anyone here own a manual for a 125 Varadero, that I can copy/scan/buy, etc?

I'll sort out any collection/delivery etc. I PM'd Swifty, but maybe he doesn't check his mails :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

*boink*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I'll keep my eyes open for one.. have you tried contacting Honda Ireland or even a few bike shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by rymus
    I'll keep my eyes open for one.. have you tried contacting Honda Ireland or even a few bike shops?
    No. :D
    Does anyone know who distributes Honda in Ireland? I was looking for the info but couldn't find it anywhere :(

Cheers rymus

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I'm sure if you give any bike shop a buzz they'll be able to tell you who the distributor is. If I'm talking to the lads in my local shop anytime soon I'll mention your problem

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭DivX

I was going to suggest a Haynes manual, but they don't seem to have one out for your model (yet), only the 1000cc version.

Here's a list of Honda dealers in ireland for what its worth. Honda Dealers

And likewise if i'm in the local stealers i'll ask them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

I've bought a few m/c manuals from bike shops in the UK.

Suzuki/Buell/Harley = Robinsons foundry,

Yamaha = Carrick Yamaha

Both sites are easy to find in Goolge.

Never had a Honda so you may be out of luck there, also try eBay as many scanned in manuals are sold there.

MARK

Advertisement