Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want to spectate at WPC tomorrow?

Options
  • 22-06-2004 5:44pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in two spectator seats tomorrow for heat 2 of the World Poker Championships at The Merrion?
    You would need to be there by 14:30.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I would but tomorrow is a disaster for me in work... do you have to get tickets? Do you have access to tickets for any other days?

DeV.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

The only other day I have seats is Sunday, for the final. I intend to go to this myself, and I'll be using any tips I pick up when playing Sunday night ;)

Tom, I'll have your name (plus guest) put on the guest-list anyway, just in case you manage to make the time to drop by, as I definitely won't be able to go myself tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭GinjaNinja

How did you get tickets to spectate

Won them.
    Listen in to The Right Hook between 16:30 and 19:00 on Newstalk 106.

If Tom decides not to go, you are welcome to the seats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

I'm free tomorrow...would love to go.

Just turn up at the door at 14:30 and give Tom's name (I've already substituted his name for mine), which will be on the guest-list.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I cant go.... I'm sick as a dog but our deadline is today and I wouldnt be able to get time off :(:(:(

Thanks though Samson, 'ppreciate it.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Was just in there for a bit on my lunch break, saw 10 hands, only 2 flops! Chris Moneymaker was at the table, still 7 handed since 9am! Will pop over after work and have another goosey. Didn't even get asked for my membership card btw, just walked in.

Advertisement