Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know how long it takes a letter to reach the US?

• 22-06-2004 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

Do you know how long a letter takes to reach the US?

Apologies for the retarded topic.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

If it's a normal letter (i.e. not oversize/weight) about a week for standard airmail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

Posted 3 cds to New Hampshire via regular post last Wednesday. It arrived Monday.
    There can be delays though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

About a week in my experience.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jarmstrong

Is it anthrax?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I post a VHS tape to sister in America, if I post it on a Monday she should get it on Friday. And shes live in a small town in the bible belt country

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Originally posted by TIPPTOP
    I post a VHS tape to sister in America, if I post it on a Monday she should get it on Friday. And shes live in a small town in the bible belt country

then it might depend on the tape!

in my experiance, 4-7days

Advertisement