Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get Mario Golf yet?

Options
  • 22-06-2004 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

Well have they? just got an email from Nintendo reminding me of its release. Anyone know whats it like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I played it last year in NY brought it home too ,but never got a Freeloader (must get one soon have 5 games i cant play).

Good game if you liked the original this like an upgrade, i was addcited to 64 version me and a few others played it for about 3 months every night ,we could get 25- on the 1st course and still lose.

All round its a great game easy to play and has that ninteno touch where you will play it again and again and again.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭huge

i was the same with mario tennis on the N64 top class game i hope nintendo dosnt delay this one for europe coz its gonna be class:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Huge its out not now since last friday.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Originally posted by huge
    i was the same with mario tennis on the N64 top class game i hope nintendo dosnt delay this one for europe coz its gonna be class:D

Its already been delayed for 9 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭huge

Originally posted by KdjaC
    Huge its out not now since last friday.

kdjac
    im talking ab out mario tennis not mario golf

• Advertisement
Advertisement