Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doom 3

Options
  • 22-06-2004 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Just thought I would start the hype again for Doom 3. The pre-order and coming soon boxes are now on display in Game on Dawson Street. Amazon have an August 1 release date. Could not see a date in Game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Originally posted by Mr. Dark
    Amazon have an August 1 release date.
    That's still a month away! - a month to far for me:(, I'm really dying to get my hands on this game: turn off all the lights and scare the crap out of myself :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

amazon also say hl 2 will be out setember 1st :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭cerbeus

Here's what's been posted recently by Gamestop:

DOOM III Release Date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Has the date really been confirmed? Theres no news on activisions website or the doom3 website.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'll believe it's out when I'm holding a copy in my filthy paws. I hope it's delayed again though because I haven't quite saved enough for a decent graphics card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

This is a game that i cant wait to play. Loved the other dooms it was the first game that i ever pld over lan so many years ago. I just hope doom3 will be as much fun as it was all thoes years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭cerbeus

I've seen the date in two different websites how true they are only time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

who in the hell would release a game on a sunday??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Most games are released on a friday

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Originally posted by bizmark
    Most games are released on a friday

yup as it's pay day and gives players a weekend to play the game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

The gamestop site seems to like guessin dates so would'nt take their word.

They have estimated release date for the long delayed (but someting i want a lot) team fortress 2 which they say "ETA: 1/3/2005" which means accordin to them its bein released at the very start of next year!!! Unlikly :dunno: :dunno:

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=642252

They also though have the same release date as amazon for hl2 "ETA: 9/1/2004"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

1/9/04 was one of the dates floating around after E3 (thats my Bday so i was so happy when i heard it)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

GAME just saying August..no date :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 zaphod42

The inquirer.net has article stating that DoomIII will be realsed on the 3rd August. Here is a link., read it for your self.

Doon III date

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

50% QUICKER!! ffs those this mean my 9800pro will be slow as hell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Half Life 2 is still not out and Radeon 9800XT and 9600XT customers still have those nice vouchers but there's still no any retail Half Life 2 game and that has upset some people.

:p Understatement of the year go's to "theinquirer.net"

Aug/sept will be busy months :D

CombatCow

Advertisement