Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mc Honky

• 22-06-2004 9:37pm

One of my favourite bands of all time are the EELS. Now for the past while I has been searching for the Mc Honky album, unsure if it is E from the EELS or someone else with him producing. On some websites it says its E while on the EELS website it says its someone else whom he produced and helped record.

Now is Mc Honky a imaginary persona which E hides behind or is it someone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Mc Honkey is E's solo project. Its some old guy that "writes" music for. He supported the eels in the Olympia last year. Mc Honkey is crap imo. :) Love the eels though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dredz

I have the album, tis great.

MC Honky is great, was a really fun supporting act!

(For anyone in standing, the two long haired people just behind the pit dancing madly were me and Chowmein :))

I was able to find the album on Kazaa when I was looking, I'd say you'll be able to find it given time.

I found it on play.com but theyre cyrrently out of stock. I must order it.

Advertisement