Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice needed on tft's

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by joePC
    Very true they are supposed to rise? Not much tho.

1. How can you compare a TFT to CRT, If you made the switch from CRT to TFT then you will never go back. They are so much beter.

The whole disscussion about response times / game etc... If you look at a few reviews you will get yourself the perfect TFT, there is no ghosting / draging / image loss on my TFT which is 2 years old no (I think) LG L1710B.

I'll second this ^^

My tft is nearing two years old (Sony s-71 17" beastie) and I've never had an issue with ghosting/etc.

I did make a point of witnessing the *actual* monitor that I bought in action before buying it (a luxury to be sure) courtesy of PC World in East Kilbride (Scotland).

I find it very difficult to use the CRT here in work as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭maxpower

Is this the tft u'r talking bout Prosta???

Samsung 17" LCD Syncmaster 710N

What are the advantages of Digital tft's over analog tft's ???

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Prosta

Originally posted by maxpower
    Is this the tft u'r talking bout Prosta???

Samsung 17" LCD Syncmaster 710N

What are the advantages of Digital tft's over analog tft's ???

Thats the 1

Saw something in a review on tomshardware. Digital has slightly faster response and small improvment on image quality. Dunno if its worth the extra cash though.

Advertisement