Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can i get Clips of a GAA match

• 23-06-2004 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Hi.

Can anyone give me a link to a site where i can download clips of a GAA match?
    I'm in Kuala Lumbur at the moment and i'm trying to explan gaa to them!

any help would be great.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Can sky sports be got over there? If so then Sky Sports 3 at 8pm (Irish time) on a thursday has a gaelic games program.

Other than that I can't think of anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭xern

Thanks imposter.

i'm not sure if sky can be got here.
    I actually found a clip on the setanta.tv site so i could shw them that " IT'S NOTHING LIKE SOCCER"!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

the bbc ni have a competition on at the minute and you have to watch a clip of a gaa match.

Linky

click on the 'take a look at the clip'

hope it helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭xern

thanks jonny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 299 ✭✭jrd

RTE News will do streaming RM Clips of the games as per the news bulletins. There are ways of downloading these clips. If you need help with this, PM me.

jolly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭beatsie

hey

you can download mpgs of cork hurling and football

here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭WezzyB

Hi Beatsie,
    Your RebelGAA link don't work.
    This should work: http://www.rebelgaa.com/videoclips/

Btw RebelGAA is a great site for Cork Hurling & Football, they have a lot of clps on the site from Newtownshandrum's march to All-Ireland Club Hurling Glory.

edit: typo - call beatsie, beastie! sorry!

Advertisement