Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Diesel Outlet

• 23-06-2004 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Does anyone know anything about a diesel outlet in Ireland, possibly over the border? A friend of mine was asking about it and I though maybe someone on here may know something

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

According to their official website there's no outlet on the island at all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

There is a factory outlet in Monaghan town. They do Diesel and River Island. Unbelievably cheap prices on quality stuff like 20-30 for decent trousers and jeans etc. Last time I was there I got 5 trousers, 3 or 4 tshirts and a top for around 200 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

There is a factory outlet in Monaghan town.

How does that 'Factory Outlet' thing work? I mean - you got a firm like Diesel, or Levis, or Nike, and they go through a process of 'accrediting' dealers, or indeed setting up their own outlets...

Is the Factory Outlet kinda like the Tesco Grey Market stuff, in that the gear is Kosher, but just not being sold through the official channels? In which case, do such places run the risk of the wrath of the manufacturers who are undercutting the 'value' of the brand?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

isn't there a diesel in cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Time Man

usually the stuff is from last season or similar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

There is a Diesel Shop on North Main Street in Cork.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

Originally posted by Tazzle
    isn't there a diesel in cork

Yes
    Also there is "Gasoline" in Merchants Quay SC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Originally posted by D-Generate
    There is a Diesel Shop on North Main Street in Cork.

There's a shop called Diesel but it's not a shop for Diesel gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Wheres the place in Monaghon town??

Please be precise as I don't the area at all.

Thanks,

Advertisement