Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just out of curiosity, how do you fly?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

Originally posted by bizmark
    Choppers cant fly upside down if they can in game thats fairly stupid ...heuys shouldnt be able to do barrel roles or loop the loops i think only the commanche (sp) and euro tiger can do that two very modren choppers
    Well its possible but if a plane or a mi-8 is chasing you how are you ment to pull it off and if a fantom is chasing you its better to just jump out and hope for the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Black_Omen

The Best way has to be with a mouse and keyboard, dont know why but i cant fly them prop with a joystick. I can get more control with the keyboard.

By the way I run a lan called Icon at the next one in Sept (70 person) we will be having a Compo to see who is the best chopper pilot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Megatron

Originally posted by Black_Omen
    The Best way has to be with a mouse and keyboard, dont know why but i cant fly them prop with a joystick. I can get more control with the keyboard.

By the way I run a lan called Icon at the next one in Sept (70 person) we will be having a Compo to see who is the best chopper pilot

bagsey Airwolf :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FranDrastic

I landed a jet for the first time ever yesterday.

It stopped about 2 feet from the fence. i had bailed out about 2 seconds before. But it still counts.

ROIH'!!

Originally posted by Black_Omen

If you can give more info i will most defo be going im realy good in huey slick and even got killz by simpley crushing the guys it was (GENRAL VALDEZ) last night date 8/7/04 he remembers!!!:ninja:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Black_Omen

yeah the lan will be in sept. Date and Venue has yet to be confirmed. As i stated twil be a 70 person. Games to be played:

BFV
    DC
    Warcraft
    Generals Zero Hour
    UT2004
    and much much more

we'll have loads of prizes, we have a nice sponsor too ;) cant give a name just yet.

The lan will be mainly around DC loads of compo's for it.

But can i recomend that everyone who likes gaming to go to the next gamecon cause its gonna be sweet...........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

i'll be real interested in this lan if its in september i'll be back in the country from around the 10th

Will you be playing CS too?

If dc is going to be getting the main foccus of this can you name some of the things that we'll have to compete in. I have one its called patience its for bf1942 ok have a comp on this how long some one can stay below water in the submarine i always see this online they cant move it but they can dive and your flying around waiting for hours for the basterd to surface. LOL.:D

Will you be playing BF1942 at all? As im the best daredevil pilot that has ever played the game!!

Kam:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 EgorTrooper

Originally posted by Irish_Kamikaze
    If you can give more info i will most defo be going im realy good in huey slick and even got killz by simpley crushing the guys it was (GENRAL VALDEZ) last night date 8/7/04 he remembers!!!:ninja:
    I for one don't believe you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 l(00)py

wasd and arrow keys is the only way to fly choppers, i know a few ppl who swear by either mouse or joystick they generally shut up after i shoot them down a couple of times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Gotta love sticky keys when you use keyboard and arrow keys or else your space bar just not working.

Originally posted by EgorTrooper
    Im sorry but i did and he knows it why dont you ask any of my clan members or anyone who knows what im like in the huey slick? GO ON DO IT!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

Originally posted by EgorTrooper

its true he can,he tried it with me only i was lucky enough to have trees around for cover,so if u see him comming better hope there are plenty of trees around....lol

LoL thx fli i h8 trees

Advertisement