Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL BB down?

• 23-06-2004 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if NTL BB is down at the moment or was down last night & this morning? I'm logged on at a different PC now so I can't even check to see if it's back or not.

Cheers

SP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

If you're talking about Lucan then it's back on. It was only down for a short while last night. Telly was off at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Yeah Lucan meant to say that, I could't access anything this morning either up to 8am. Prolly was off then too.

Cheers

SP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭GavinKeller

It was off yesterday for about 1-2 hours and was back on at about 10pm. I was using BB till well after midnight with no problems. If was on when I left for the office at 9:45am this morning and its still on now, I've justed checked.

Advertisement