Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Feast For Crows update

Options
  • 23-06-2004 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

As has been determined in the other thread the publish date this book will not be correct on any online shop like amazon.
    Extrapolating from the URL=http://www.georgerrmartin.com/]Latest Update[/URL] (click the feast for crows link) by George Martin on his own page I'd say we won't see this one before the end of the year. He's got 48 chapters finished but there's another 18 to be completed. The finished chapters come in at a huge 1067 manuscript pages (that's pretty much the same as the first book).
    Personally I'm glad he's taking so much time to finish it. Not only does it increase the anticipation but it also gives you the feeling that he's really working hard on it, really trying to get it right.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Micro1

Ill be glad once its done though, cant wait to see what happens next. Its not often that I follow a release date so closely, kinda tells ya how amazing the books are.

If your reading this thread and havnt read the books. Off to a bookshop with ya.

Advertisement